In Loving Memory

To the best dad in the world, Eduard van Soolen, and to one of the five who this world shall also miss, our sister,
Eva van Soolen Allott
.

Monday, July 14, 2014

I Am the Author of My Life

I am the author of my life.
I claim all of my mistakes, for in them are opportunities
Opportunities of growth, wisdom, and experience as dictated by my choices.

I am the writer of my life.
I make my choices as an individual and reserve my right to think for myself
Even when I am wrong, it is better to be wrong than to do nothing at all.

I am the creator in my life.
I think, I create a masterpiece, a story of my life.
Critics have no room in my thoughts or my masterpiece.

I claim no one under the heavens the right to my life.
I owe to no one my life and make no excuses for my existence.
Neither am I responsible for society's whoas.

I answer to no one but to my God.
I am blessed of Him with inalienable rights to my life, liberty and to pursue my happiness.
And because of the Almighty, I am the author of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment