In Loving Memory

To the best dad in the world, Eduard van Soolen, and to one of the five who this world shall also miss, our sister,
Eva van Soolen Allott
.

Friday, June 20, 2014

A New Experiment

So, I've thought about this for awhile of how I am going to write this book, Newsie Girls. Here's what I would like to do. I am going to write this book right into this blog. Almost kinda like having an ebook that you normally buy on the internet. Instead, this book will be an ongoing book that readers can come and read. Not only that, but the blog can give the reader interaction with the book asking questions (even to the author, me!), playing games, and sharing thoughts and ideas with others.

This blog site is just a start. As the blog and the story grows, I expect it to become a regular website for young readers to have more options and choices in reading and interacting. I will also accept emails from readers with any questions or thoughts they may have and respond back personally. This will be an entirely new experiment for me and I'm looking forward to getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment