In Loving Memory

To the best dad in the world, Eduard van Soolen, and to one of the five who this world shall also miss, our sister,
Eva van Soolen Allott
.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Welcome Newsie Girls!

      Thank you for stopping by! I am real excited about this blog site. For many years I had contemplated the idea of writing about Newsie Girls because this is based on me and my sisters when we were news carriers in Peoria, Illinois. I want to share with you some of the wonderful stories, adventures, trials and tribulations we were faced with. No worries dear sisters, nothing negative.

     I know that from the stories my sisters and I have to offer are filled with wisdom but I leave it the reader to think and discover the gems themselves. That is often how people learn; by thinking and discovering.

     With this website, I want to introduce to you some amazing girls (the best that I know ;) ) and as I write some stories about these amazing girls, I want to use this blog as a way to develop their characters. I hope you will join me in this great adventure and feel free to ask questions. Thank you so much again for stopping by!

Siska DeYoung

No comments:

Post a Comment